What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.
- Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
- Is there a neighbor or colleague who can help?
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you are in crisis or need urgent medical or mental health help, then you can:
- Call the Utah County Crisis Line at 801.691.LIFE.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1.800.273.TALK (8255).
- Come to BYU Counseling and Psychological Services and see a crisis counselor Monday-Friday between 10 and 4.
- Between the hours of 5 p.m. and 8 a.m., call the BYU Police dispatch at 801.422.2222 and ask to speak to the counselor on duty.